Because we know that before a competition like this there are always lots of questions about the methodology of the contest, this section is meant to respond to all that doubt. Below are the most frequently asked questions, alongside the associated answers.
1. Can i register to HackITall, even if this would be my first hackathon?
2. Do I have to pay a registration fee to participate?
3. What is the structure of a team?
4. How are teams selected?
5. Who is the jury?
6. Do we have to use certain programming languages?
7. Do I have to come up with my own laptop/ computer?
8. Do I have to buy food on my own during the hackathon?
9. Will we have internet connection?
10. How long does the competition last?
11. What happens with my project after the competition?