Because we know that before a competition like this there are always lots of questions about the methodology of the contest, this section is meant to respond to all that doubt. Below are the most frequently asked questions, alongside the associated answers.
1. Who is in the jury?
2. How are teams selected?
3. Do I have to come up with my laptop / computer?
4. Do we have to use certain programming languages?
5. Do I have to buy food on my own during the hackathon?
6. Do I have to pay a registration fee to participate?
7. Can I register to HackITall, even if this would be my first hackathon?
8. What happens with my project after the competition?
9. Will we have Internet connection?
10. How long does the competition last?
11. What is the structure of a team?