1. Who is in the jury?
The jury consists of representatives of the main sponsor, Avira.
2. Who selects the teams?
The participating teams are selected by the sponsor of the event.
3. Do I have to come up with my laptop / computer?
Yes, every team member comes with his own personal laptop/computer.
4. Do we have to use certain programming languages?
There are no programming language restrictions.
5. Do I have to buy food on my own during the hackathon?
Meals and drinks are provided.
6. Do I have to pay a registration fee to participate?
No registration fee is required.
7. Can I register to HackITall, even if this would be my first hackathon?
Yes, we encourage you to register because “You learn by doing”.
8. Can I bring code snippets from home?
No. For the contest to be fair, we want you to build the whole project during the hackathon.
9. Will we have Internet connection?
Yes, the Internet connection is provided by us.
10. How long does the competition last?
The competition is represented by 24 hours of coding, after which each team presents its application and the jury decides the winning teams.
11. What is the structure of a team?
A team consists of 3 students enrolled to a faculty of technic profile in Bucharest.